How do I refer someone for care? 

If you know someone who is aged between 7 and 65 and requires disability support services, please complete the Disability Support Services Referral form below.  Or if you are a carer, or someone you know is a carer of an individual who has a disability, a life limiting health/medical condition, mental illness or is frail and aged you can submit the Carer Gateway Support Referral Form. You can complete the form online or email the completed PDF form to